Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2019

Freeda Foreman, Brittany Murphy and Boxing Luanne?

The 'King of the Hill' episode titled 'Boxing Luanne'
I saw the tragic news of Freeda Foreman being found dead at the age of 42 and looking up her IMDB page I saw that she was in an episode of 'King of the Hill' with Brittany Murphy who also died tragically at a young age.
"Freeda Foreman, the daughter of boxing icon George Foreman, has been found dead in Texas, according to reports.
A family member found the 42-year-old’s body at her home near Houston on Saturday, according to ABC 13.
Detectives investigating her death do not suspect foul play.
Ms Foreman
worked as a professional boxer from 2000 to 2001 before retiring from the ring.
She finished her career with a record of five wins and one defeat with three knockouts, leaving the sport to become a boxing promoter and raise a family.
"

Starring Brittany Murphy, Robin Williams and Hugh Jackman
Synchromystically I have just recently written a few posts featuring the Oz connection Hugh Jackman/Robin Williams and the movie 'Happy Feet', which also starred Brittany Murphy.
The Oz/RaINBOw Synchromystic Connection?
In that post I featured Jake Kotze's synch film 'RaINBOw' where Jake associates the number 42 with the angle you need to be at to see a rainbow.
RaINBOw
Brittany Murphy's last acting credit at her IMDB page is a movie called 'Something Wicked', eerily enough.
Freeda Foreman as herself in 'King of the Hill'
Brittany Murphy as Luanne in 'King of the Hill'
Life and death are one dark rabbit hole it seems.

5 comments:

  1. I just watched this very episode of KOH two days ago. Sad sync.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched one episode of 'King of the Hill', including this one.
    All my information for this post came from Wiki fan pages and the IMDB pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't often have personal syncs with the news media and a blogger over the same thing!

    I'm a Mike Judge fan, and I get it that KOH is not for everyone. Just want to pass on a little more syncy-ness related to KOH.

    In the beginning of the series, character Luanne has a boyfriend whose name is Buckley. After Buckley dies he returns as an angel for a last visit with Luanne. Which lightly ties in with the Buckly-Siren syncfest.

    Controversy still surrounds Brittany Murphy's death as well as the death of her husband five months later. Hollywood creepiness.

    Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got nothing against 'King of the Hill', as I'd probably love the show, but I don't have cable ... and enough hours in the day to the things already on my bucket list ... plus the shit to do that the synch gods throw at me every day that piles up on my "in" tray:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left out a "do" in that above comment, but you probably guessed that already.
    I'll pretend it's because I'm so busy and rushed to get everything done before I kick that Buckley ... I mean bucket;-)

    ReplyDelete