Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 21, 2019

Tayla Harris AFLW Photo Could Become Landmark Moment in Australian Sport?

I saw the news story today (above) about the above photo becoming one of the most iconic photos in Australian sport and now I'm kicking myself for missing the boat ... or should that be boot ... back in 2017 when I snapped a few photos of Tayla kicking a similar goal for the greatest AFL club in Australia.
Tripping with Lions/Shamanism and Football?
My photos of Tayla Harris kicking a goal in the 2017 AFLW final
Tayla Harris roaming the goal square
in the
2017 AFLW grand final
One fanatical bloke even got a tattoo of the photo on his forearm.
AFL | Fan shows off incredible Tayla Harris tattoo, ScoMo weighs in
If Tayla was still playing in a Brisbane Lions jersey I might have been tempted to #get one too;-)
But I won't have a Carlton jersey carved into my skin.
Maybe I should get one of her like in the photo above, but decked out in Brisbane colours?
Then in a few years time when I show people the tattoo and ask them if they remembered this controversial moment in Australian sport I'll be able to see if people actually remember what team Tayla was playing for at the time:-)
It could be like my own little Berenstain (Brisbane) Bears Conspiracy to play on not so smart AFLW fans of the future.
Brisbane Bear/Lion?-)
GO THE LIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment