Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 2, 2019

Ancestral Lineage Repair?

I saw this blue guy above that Gordon had posted at 'Rune Soup' to illustrate the subject of his latest podcast with Daniel Foor -
Talking Ancestral Lineage Repair with Dr Daniel Foor
I have the blue Watchman figure above my computer screen and liked the idea of a watchman representing an ancestral genetic linage in a kind of archetypal way, so I had a listen to the podcast expecting a good ear feast, but found it full of as much junk food as there was food for thought.
For instance the idea of spirits being unsettled because they didn't get a decent funeral.
Really?!
I kind of agree with Baron Blackstone in the You Tube comment above ... but only kind of.
I think Mullumbimby is a great place to hold something like this course, but I won't be paying $650 dollars out of curiosity to attend this course, unless my ancestors throw that sum of money 
out of the blue (pardon the pun;-) at me as a sign that I should go.
Maybe I should phone home and see if my distant ancestors will wire me the money?-)
Well, I'll let my ancestors mull it over, since the course isn't until April, but I need a drink right now, which could mean that I need to do some repair work on some of my 18% of Irish genes.
UPDATE: Since writing this post Ancestry.com have "revised" my DNA test and now tell me that I don't have any Irish genes.
They are now Welsh and Scottish genes apparently ... until the next update on my test I guess:-) 
I just wish I knew which ancestors are responsible for my 
blue moods though:-)
When You WISH Upon a STAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment