Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 3, 2019

Hugh Jackman: The Boy from Oz?

Twins?!
The Fountain?!
Made by Oliver Stone?
It's strange what paths synchromysticism will take you down when you are least expecting it, I think.
9/11/34 to 20/12/96 in Oz?
When  I started writing this post it was going to be about the coincidence of how we Australians and Brits would see the date of Carl Sagan's life running from 9/11/34 to 20/12/96.
Sagan passed away in 1996 anyway, so didn't live to see the events of 9/11 and 2012 (not that there was anything to see in 2012 really except for great exceptions of events that were expected by some to happen).Of course Americans would write the dates 11/9/34 and 12/20/96, so they wouldn't get it unless I pointed it out ... which I just did I guess.
I got the idea for writing the post about Carl Sagan from watching all of the old synch videos Jake made and I wrote about in my recent Stargate posts -
Get into StarG8?
But as I'm watching Jake's video '911 Stargate' and he is talking about Crowley, Oz and the sculpture in the fountain at the old WTC I remembered Kotze's synch film 'Psyncho' starring Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansson.
Then it clicked and I realized Jackman and Crowley were both born on October 12th and that Jackman is the 'Boy from Oz'.
Then the synchromysticism really hit the fan and I decided to ditch Carl and write this post about Hugh instead.
Psyncho and the Year of the Pig?
Synchromysticism?
93?!
Eyes (Wide) Shut?-)
Pan?!
Is that enough material for another synch film Jake?-)

UPDATE: March 4th, 2019
Well, what do you know, I check my e-mails this morning and find out tickets are about to go on sale for Hugh's August/September shows in my Oz hometown of Brisbane.
Should I go ... even though I feel like there is no place like home?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment