Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 25, 2019

Buddha at the Gas Pump - Damien Echols?

“YOU’RE ALREADY DOING MAGICK
YOU JUST DON’T KNOW IT.
I'm not into ceremonial magick, but like Damien says, "You're already doing magick ... you just don't know it" ... or maybe you do?
I had never heard of Damien Echols before hearing this 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast featuring Damien and his story last night -
Buddha at the Gas Pump: 494. Damien Echols
Very interesting listening, I thought.
I found it especially amusing when Damien says at the 31:33 minute mark of the You Tube that if you took all the solid matter in the universe that it could all be compressed into the size of a green pea.
Now I can't help thinking my freezer
is full of
compressed universes;-)
Thus Spoke the Plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment