Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 28, 2019

Vale Michael Harner?

I picked up a magazine that I have had laying around the house for some months, but I was yet to read and saw the sad news of Michael Harner's passing over a year ago now.
Michael Harner: The Way of the Shaman
This was news to me, but the strange thing was I found his obituary in this English magazine right after watching a You Tube of Rick Archer interviewing Sandra Ingerman at the 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast.
And what a great interview it was, which was why I mentioned the 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast fast becoming one of my favourites in this recent post, and I didn't mention that because of any nugget of wisdom I got from watching Bashar babble on with his BS, it was because of Sandra's and Rupert's interviews I had watched that day as well  -
The Buddha at the Gas Pump ... and Bashar?
It was from me reading Michael Talbot's book 'The Holographic Universe' that put Michael Harner on my radar, but it was Sandra's books I read first when I was getting into shamanism -
Cirque du Solei, Hermeticism, Kooza and Shamanism
You learn something new everyday as they say ... and probably when you need to know it, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment