Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 17, 2019

Charlie Don't Surf ... Shut Up and Dance?

Charlie Brooker, the creator
of '
Black Mirror'
I have to say that Charlie Brooker is a one smart cookie with the stories he comes up with in the 'Black Mirror' series.
And I had to say it because Charlie said if I didn't he was going to release footage of me paying full price at the cinema to see
'Holmes & Watson' and actually enjoying the movie.
Well, sorry Charlie, but I ain't gonna play along with your demands to promote your 'Black Mirror' show anymore ... unless you pay me cash that is.
So go ahead and tell the net about my love for 'Holmes & Watson', as I don't care if they know now.
What's the worst you could do to me anyway?
Did I promote 'Holmes & Watson' like you wanted me to Mr. Reilly?
I'm getting sick of dancing naked to 'Staying Alive' and being forced to sing along in the right key Mr.Reilly.
You're breakin' my balls and with my own hand, too;-)
OK, I'll shut up John, just please don't show the world what a big Matt Damon fan I am.
But there is someone pounding on the bathroom door ... with an axe.
I better go see who it is Mr. Reilly.

2 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/X6SPhpjQTcw
    Ha ha something else to dance naked to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dancing to it naked now speedyturtle, but please don't make me knock over a bank at the same time;-)

    ReplyDelete