Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 1, 2019

Ever Notice How Creepy and Sucky Trump's Signature Looks?-)

Trump's signature smile:-)
I always thought the Don sucked as POTUS and seeing his signature this morning in this news story I couldn't help thinking it belonged in his mouth -
Donald Trump faces a far bigger threat than the Russia investigation
And I think Trump's signature would have been just as much at home in Clinton's mouth if she had have been voted into the
White House.
Notice Trump and Clinton seem to have similar hairstyles, too?-)
Then again Trump might be more of a shark than a vampire ... unless he is a vampire and a shark.
I just can't wait to see him deliver the fatal bite to his own ass.
I probably won't have long to wait, either.
I'll have to check out Putin's signature, as I'll bet it's even creepier than Trump's.
And I'll bet that Kim's is similar to Charlie Manson's and his followers.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood to Be Released on Kubrick's Birthday in the Year of the Pig?
The handwriting is on the wall it seems when it comes to powerful world leaders in the Year of the Pig.
Psyncho and the Year of the Pig?
Mud?-)
Although what happens next when it comes to world affairs in the Year of the Pig is as clear as mud to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment