Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 27, 2019

The Buddha at the Gas Pump ... and Bashar?

May the 4th be with you in Las Vegas in 2019?!
Oops ... that's a screen shot from 'Split', not Bashar;-)
I must admit to finding the Bashar thing a bit puzzling
Screenshot from the movie 'Communion'
Split (2016)
The Buddha at the Gas Pump is fast becoming one of my favourite podcasts at the moment -
Buddha at the Gas Pump - Damien Echols?
I've only come across the podcast fairly recently, so there are about 500 episodes in the archives over at the podcast site, one of them being one with Darryl Anka, who claims to channel a character he calls Bashar, who is apparently (according to Darryl) his future self who lives in an alternate universe from the one we are living in right now.
Bashar is a multidimensional being who speaks
 through channel
Darryl Anka?
I have no idea where Darryl is coming from with Bashar, whether he is just a clever one man ventriloquist type act, where he has his hand up his own ass, whether he truly believes he is channeling his future alien multi-dimensional self, whether he is just channeling some Trickster type spirit having a laugh while f#cking around with dumb and gullible human beings, or whether Darryl is just plain nuts ... or with Bashar's mind-f#ck type reasoning ... all of the above?-)
Personally, I find "channelers" creepy and while I don't discount that the ones who aren't just outright BSing their followers may be able to channel something, whether through their own subconscious or the "collective unconscious", just what they are really channeling is another thing in my (Red) book.
When I watch Darryl in You Tubes doing his Bashar gig I can't help but think of the character named Kevin with the 23 personalities in the movie 'Split'.
Screenshot of 'Twin Peaks: The Return'
Screenshot of 'Twin Peaks: The Return'
Darryl Anka (model builder):-)
On the subject of books I find it rather ironic that Darryl Anka worked on a Hollywood movie called 'The Apocalypse', as a model maker.
Although, I believe in Biblical prophesies as much as I believe that Bashar is a future alien visiting us to give us advice for humanity's own good.
Darryl Anka (miniatures crew):-)
Darryl Anka (miniature effects crew chief):-)
Notice something on the front cover?
I like how Darryl was the miniature effects crew chief on the Whitley Strieber/Art Bell written movie 'The Day After Tomorrow'.
Art Bell passed away on a Friday the 13th in April last year, by the way;-)
Screenshot of 'Twin Peaks: The Return'
Starring Art Bell as himself;-)
Everyone likes a good story I guess.
Lupita Nyong’o and Black Panthers?
But remember that the JUNGle doesn't always have your back, so keep your eyes Peeled when you find yourself in the middle of the JUNGle;-)
Brianne Davis, star of 'Synchronicity'
42 Minutes Episode 244: Jacob Gentry
Brianne Davis in Synchronicity (2016)
And May the 4th be with you if you happen to catch Bashar in Vegas this year;-)
I wonder if my blogging mate Chris Knowles from
'The Secret Sun' blog will be going to see Bashar in Vegas?-)
Anyway, time for me to SPLIT;-)

1 comment: