Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 3, 2019

The Alex Jones/Joe Rogan Experience?

Thanks to Chris Knowles mentioning the latest Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones in the latest 'The Secret Sun' post -
Sync or Swim: Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey. It Was the DNA
I went and started listening to it on my iPad last night and fell asleep with my iPod next to me in bed with Alex ranting in my ear for over four and a half hours.
That was probably dangerous on my part letting Alex slip into my head while my rational defenses were down;-)
It was Jon Ronson back in 2005 (that's him with the glasses in the You Tube above) who made me aware of Alex Jones when he showed me some clips of his BBC doco when he and Alex Jones went to Bohemian Grove to witness a ceremony with the big owl and burning effigy -
The Men Who Stare at Goats and the Daughters Who Lift Cars Off Their Dads Sync
Forget the comedy movie Hollywood made of Jon's book and just read the book ... or at least read the book first.
Alex Jones Has the I.Q. of a 10 Year-old?
Alex Jones
While I don't always disagree with Alex Jones, I do think he is slightly insane, and I agree with the guy in the above You Tube that the Joe Rogan podcast with Alex is worth watching, or listening to.
And I did cheer Alex on when he tried to talk sense (chalk that one up) to the "Flat-earth" guy above.
I'm with you on that one Alex.
I liked the take this guy made of the show in the above You Tube, even though he might be coming from it in a Christian sense, while I'm praising his take on a Jungian perspective.
Whatever you think of Alex ... and Joe for that matter ... it is an entertaining and sometimes thought-provoking listen, if you have over four and a half hours to kill.
Maybe I shouldn't have used the word kill?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment