Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2019

Leave the Kids Out of IT?

Year of the Pig?-)
I'm with Joe Rogan on my opinion about the latest Michael Jackson scandal.
I've never been a real fan of Michael Jackson music anyway, so I don't have any of his music to cull from my music collection.
I feel sorry for Michael's own children with all of this media avalanche coming down on them about their father, whether Michael was guilty of these alleged crimes or not.
I didn't see the same reaction with Bryan Singer's attachment to the movie 'Bohemian Rhapsody' when alleged sex crimes surfaced about Singer.
I didn't hear many cries and protests about boycotting that film in the same media.
Stories like this one above just piss me off, it's as if the media just want to hound people like Paris into a tragic ending, like they did to Princes Di.
The irony is that these media vultures spotlighting Paris and her bong smoking probably have kids at home shooting heroin for all they know, or care.
Black Mirror: As Happy as a Pig in Mud?
Who knows who's telling the truth anyway when it comes to money being made?

No comments:

Post a Comment