Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 26, 2019

An' pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by ...?

She's got eyes of the bluest skies As if they thought of rain
San Andreas (2015) Filming & Production:-)
Dwayne Johnson and Alexandra Daddario in San Andreas (2015)
I saw a newspaper article which had a picture of a storm I was under on October 17th, which knocked my power off for about 5 minutes and blew the light shade off my back outside wall.
Oh, and 'San Andreas' was filmed in both Australia and the USA.
In fact, some of it would have been filmed under the area in the storm cloud pictured above.
Storm damage to my home from October 17th, 2019
I was in the middle of writing a post about Elton John's Australian rental for when he tours Oz soon, when the power went out, shutting down my computer -
Bellevue?!
I had also mentioned in that post about the band Guns N Roses, who are featured in Jake's 'ARMED with a DREAM' video, hitting
one billion hits on You Tube.
The post I had put up just before the storm formed over me was meant to be a piss-take on green and blue eyes and aliens -
Alien Abduction - Is This a FAMILY AFFAIR?
Where do we go now? 
Where do we go?-)
I certainly won't be heading out into the rain come November:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment