Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 9, 2019

Multidimensional Evolution?

I'm an Australian, but I have not heard of Kim McCaul before listening to the latest 'See You on the Other Side' podcast this morning (Australian time ... well Queensland time, now there is daylight saving happening in Oz) -
#267 MULTIDIMENSIONAL EVOLUTION: EXPLORING CONSCIOUSNESS WITH KIM MCCAUL 
Interesting talk I thought with Mike getting all
'Buddha at the Gas Pump' on us listeners surprisingly.
Nothing wrong with the 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast, as I like it a lot, but I'm not into meditation with gurus and such, although I am a fan of Buddhism and Taoism.
I don't even mind esoteric Christianity, but not dogmatic Christianity like Doreen Virtue has since converted/gone back to.
Both talks above are interesting discussions, but we are all on our own paths together, it seems to me.
Here's a tarot card I drew from the pack just for Doreen, who influenced me in the ways of "angel cards" years ago ... not;-)
And here is another one.
I think we all find our own way home eventually.
Namaste.
93.
Amen.
Whatever floats your boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment