Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 29, 2019

Steffi Grant Passes Away on World Communion Day?

In Memoriam: Steffi Grant
Sunday, October 6, 2019
I only found out about Steffi Grant's passing on October 6th, 2019, from reading Chris Knowles's recent post over at his
'The Secret Sun' blog -
Persephone Rising: The Queen of Hell
Hecate’s Fountain
While I'm sure there are hellish realms that you can get stuck in for a while, I certainly don't believe in an everlasting hell like Christians do.
And while I have heard of Kenneth Grant and his books, which look kind of interesting to me in that Lovecraftian pulling stuff out of the subconscious and putting it down on paper kind of way, I'm yet to read any of his works.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions as they say, don't they?-)
Servants of the Star and the Snake?
Kurt Russell in “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.”
Happy Halloween:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment