Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 5, 2019

The Complexities of Climate Change and Cultural Evolution?

I listened to the 'Future Thinkers' podcast in the You Tube below yesterday with Gregory Bateson's daughter Nora and found it quite thought provoking.
Look Mate (May 8?-), a Dragonfly Just Flew Into My Home?
The dragonfly that flew into my home on May 8
I wrote a post about a dragonfly entering my home on May 8 this year and how May 8 is David Attenborough's birthday
I noticed that Nora's father Gregory was born on the next day 
May 9th and passed away on Independence Day 1980 (July 4th).
I watched the You Tube 'Trance and Dance in Bali' directed by Gregory Bateson and written by Margret Mead and it reminded me of a book I read written by Lyall Watson a while back -
Unknown Things?
I personally think that life and death are way more complex and connected than we think ... or could possibly think.
But then again what would I really know, right?
Ah ... But What Do i Really Know, i Guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment