Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 14, 2019

Getting Rid of Plastic from Your Kitchen, Laundry and Bathroom?

Naive/Evian Water?
Just listened to a great podcast about single use plastics and a new Kickstarter campaign at ZeroCo.com.au which sounds good on recycled paper at least -
OG Podcast: Getting rid of plastic from your kitchen, laundry and bathroom with Mike Smith
I try not to use single use plastics where I can, so I bought an Evian (because Evian spelled backwards in English is Naive:-) bottle to reuse over and over, which I refill with filtered water from my kitchen tap and place in my fridge when summer is here.
The explosive growth of the bottled water industry
A celebration of single use plastics on our currency?!
666:-)
I was checking my weekly stats and saw that my 'Australian Mint and Australia Post Release Yowie Coins?' post had 666 hits for the week, just as Osher said in the podcast 
"Holy s#!t, we could make some serious coin here":-)
Time to stop clowning around with the planet and get serious?
Making today a little bit better than
The Day After Tomorrow?-)
I like how Osher mentions 'The Never Ending Story' in that podcast of his, which makes me wonder if he has been reading my blog -
Should I Get a Never Ending Story Tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment