Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 21, 2019

The Unexplained and Mary Rodwell?

I tried listening to this podcast in bed last night, but fell asleep ... and was most probably abducted:-) -
The Unexplained Podcast: Edition 416 - Mary Rodwell
Agnes Water is a fair walk from Brisbane
I listened again this morning in waking consciousness over a cup of coffee and made it right through consciously this time.
I like Mary and it intrigues me the work she does with these people who think they are in contact with "aliens" who have a mission for them.
Sounds Like a Hidden Experience the "Owl Guy" Would Cherish Being a Part of?-)
Ah, WHO knows?
But if I was a hybrid I wouldn't be telling people about it, I'd be flying under the radar;-)
And I had to laugh listening to the above episode featuring 
Nick Pope, who has to be either a government puppet ... still ... or a moron, when you listen to his reasoning behind his JFK theory.
Take a big pinch of salt with whatever that guy says, I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment