Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 22, 2019

Can Ne Zha, the Chinese Superhero with $1b at the Box Office, Teach Us How to Raise Good Kids ... or Do We Have Nothing to Worry About?

I saw a story on the Australian ABC news site about the second biggest grossing Chinese movie of all time called 'Ne Zha', and while I have only watched the trailer I couldn't help wondering if this is some Yang version to 'The Never Ending Story''s Yin -
Should I Get a Never Ending Story Tattoo?
Ne Zha: Birth of the Demon Child
Released on July 26th?
July 26th?
What's with July 26th and blockbuster movie releases this year?
Probably nothing?-)
Usually things with the initials NZ are overrated,
like New Zealand;-)
But I think a trip to the cinema to see 'Ne Zha' might just live up to the hype surrounding it:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment