Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 17, 2019

Madness, Sadness and Joy in the Method?

Anything In Life Is Possible with Shaun O’Gorman
Shaun on top of the Kangaroo Point cliffs in Brisbane:-)
The Red Fairy Project
I listened to the above You Tube this morning of Guy Lawrence interviewing an ex-cop from my hometown of Brisbane, named Shaun O'Gorman (a guy I hadn't heard of until this morning) and it seemed to me to resonate with my recent post titled -
Sadness in the Method?
Especially where Shaun talks about overweight guys and heart-attacks (not me, I'm 72kg and haven't had a heart-attack ... touch wood, I'm referring to Kevin Smith and his near fatal heart-attack he tells you about in the You Tube above).
And that part in the podcast where Shaun talks about tracking down those two guys who blew their heads off is a part of the city I drive and walk through regularly I found really WTF(?), so I'm glad I wasn't there that day when the s#!t hit the fan.
In fact, I hadn't heard of that incident until listening to the podcast.
Future Thinkers #108: Joker Is A Warning?
Life can be one strange and dangerous trip sometimes it seems:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment