Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 9, 2019

Beanstalk Jack and Paper Boats?

Did someone mention a paper boat?-)
I wrote a post yesterday about the movie
'The Never Ending Story' and the actress who played the child empress, Tami Stonach -
Should I Get a Never Ending Story Tattoo?
As I was writing that post I had wondered what movies Tami had acted in since 'The Never Ending Story' and it turns out not much, but I did see a podcast listed on her IMDB page that she was on and managed to find a You Tube of it where she talks about her 
'Paper Canoe' production company she is involved with and a project called 'Beanstalk Jack' that she was working on at the time, as well as a children's music video.
'The Never Ending Story' is one of my favourite movies, as is
'The Shining', and while the You Tube below is a great kid's dance video where Tami plays the dancing bear, on a synchromystic pop-cultural level I couldn't help thinking that a kid like Danny from 'The Shining' might freak-out watching that video;-)
I'll bet Danny would freak-out if that
 bear got up and started dancing:-) 
I don't think that there is anything sinister about Tami's dance video, but on a synchromystic level I noticed that 
'The Never Ending Story' was released on July 20th, 1984 in the USA, which happens to be the anniversary of the 
Apollo 11 moon landing.
Another favourite movie of mine is 'Room 237' where a theory is examined where Kubrick was dropping hints in 'The Shining' that the Apollo moon footage was faked.
I took screenshots from Rob Ager's You Tube video called
'Rob Ager debunks THE SHINING fake moon landing theory' for my recent post -
Is the Eyes Wide Shut (Official?) Trailer Kubrick's Own Room 237 When It Comes to the Apollo Missions?
It was while watching my sync-head mate's 7 and a half hour movie
'Sorry Cassandra I Misunderstood: Everything Predicts 9-11' where I saw the shots of Danny and the big bear in scenes from 
'The Shining'.
Ain't synchromysticism a real blast?
The Never Ending Story wolf
Born 4/22/37?!
Been stalked Jack?-)
Wolfgang was born on Pi Day (3/14)?!
I like how in the interviews above how Tami said she turned up for 'The Never Ending Story' auditions dressed as piglet and I like how the director's name is Wolfgang Peter[and the Wolf?-]sen:-)
Not to mention that Wolfgang was born on Pi Day, March 14th (3/14), which is Einstein's birthday and the day Stephen Hawking passed away on -
Stephen Hawking's Final Theory: The Universe is a Hologram?
I guess we all like a good story, whether it is true or not, especially a never ending one;-)
Unresolvable Conundrums: Ride Like a Girl Flogging a Dead Horse?

No comments:

Post a Comment