Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 31, 2019

Never Say Never, But Never Give Up?

Today is Halloween, even though in Oz we don't officially celebrate it.
But if I was going to dress up and go trick or treating tonight I'd be doing something along the lines of 'The Never Ending Story', like these guys below:-)
Should I Get a Never Ending Story Tattoo?
Never give up and good luck will find you
So I find it rather synchromystic that Guy Lawrence's October 31st podcast (in the You Tube below) is about never giving up:-)
Not me, just some random piece I found on the net:-)
Life is a scary puzzle sometimes, but it usually works out alright in the end;-)
Beanstalk Jack and Paper Boats?
Hey Wow ... Happy Halloween ... unofficially of course:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment