Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 15, 2019

Is Life More Than Just Chance?

W is the 23rd Letter of the Alphabet:-)
Joker/Fool?
23 views when I watched the You Tube:-) 
I listened to the latest 'Cosmic Keys' Podcast (the free part) where Scarlet and Dan interviewed a pod-caster named Chance Garton who hosts the 'Innerverse Podcast', which I've never heard of before, but it looks interesting to me when I flip through the podcast episodes at Chance's site.
Cosmic Keys Podcast Episode 43: Festivals and The Occult with Chance Garton
Peter Sellers as Chance
When I first listened to the podcast I thought I heard the hosts of the Cosmic Keys introduce Chance as Chance Gardner, like the
Peter Sellers character from the movie 'Being There'.
Well, I was in the next room from my iPad at the time.
I love the talk about being "Red Pilled" in that podcast.
So which pill did you guys say that you took again?-)
One episode of  'Innerverse' I'll have to listen to is the one featuring Izzy Ivy, as while I've never meet her, I do like her art -
A Dark Night of the Soul?
Innerverse Podcast: Izzy Ivy | Beyond Lemuria: Transcendental Art and Bridging Between Worlds
Heads or tales?-)
Synchromysticism, Mega-Synchronicity, Chance and COINcidence?
Happy Birthday Heath Ledger and Put on a Happy Face?
Jonathan Livingston Seagull Came to Richard Bach From Out of the Blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment