Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 23, 2019

The Zeitgeist: Water is My Eye Most Faithful Mirror?

 Some of the 'Teardrop' Lyrics
F#cking Around on the Edge is Only for Fools?-)
I saw the movie 'Judy' last night and a trailer on the internet of a gaucho with a single tear falling from his right (rational left side of the brain?) eye similar to 'Joker' and I thought ... is it just me, or should every Halloween costume this year have a tear drop added to represent the spirit of the age we are now living in?-)
Juan Perez in Testigo de otro mundo
The zeitgeist?
And I couldn't help thinking that the movie 'Judy' was somehow a Yin to the 'Joker' Yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment