Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 17, 2019

Instant Syncs and the Spider-verse?

My old badge that rusted away on my bookshelf
over the years
ironically
Father's tireless efforts despite death threats
Personally I do believe that above story was a real event perpetrated by a sick prick with a weapon, no matter whatever weirdness surrounded that news story.
Whether the shooter was a mind-controlled patsy or not is another matter, but I hate jerks that hound families of victims, as if these self professed so called "Truthers" have all the answers to the world's news stories.
I must admit though that when I saw the above news story and the picture of the Marvel heroes t-shirt featuring Spider-man, I did think of my old sync-head mate Alan Green and his new sync-video '9/11 Spider-verse {Hindsight 2020}' (below).
I certainly do question events like 9/11, JFK and the Apollo moon landings, but there are a lot of CTs that I certainly don't believe like "Pizza Gate", SH, Flat-earth theory, Holocaust denial and a lot of other stupid theories that "Truthers" believe.
7 years ago to the day?
This morning I saw someone had checked out an old post of mine from 2012 (the year the world was going to end, remember?-) and I saw a You Tube video I had included in that post where James Corbett was interviewing Alan Green about synchromysticism and 'The Sync Book 2' -
Instant Sync
I noticed that video was uploaded exactly 7 years from today and looking again at that old post with the hindsight of seven years that old post seemed even more WTF(?) synchier, considering that
John Lennon badge I had to throw out as a few months back I had picked it up off the shelf to see it was rusting away ... zeitgeist?
I still have all of those 'Grateful Dead' items in that post, but I'm down to my last rose sticker, which is on my current car.
Dark Star and the Void?
Bob died on my birthday sadly ironic in a way
In that Corbett interview Allan mentions how Loren Coleman likes to talk about "anniversary syndrome" and on the subject of sadly ironic happenings my old friend ... not ... Loren Coleman apparently had a stroke on the same day my old friend
Daniel Johnston passed away, September 11th, 2019.
And as much as me and Loren didn't/don't get along I wouldn't wish a stroke on him (well, not yet anyway, but time will tell:-) and I sincerely wish Loren a full recovery, so he can tell me just what a dick he thinks I am once more:-)
Sticks and stones, sticks and stones Loren.
COLEman SYNC
Beam Me Up!?
It seems to be more of a Joker-verse than a Spider-verse to me:-)
Just an old Fool out with his dog?-)
Future Thinkers #108: Joker Is A Warning?
What is it About Manson and Dark Hollywood Synchronicities?

No comments:

Post a Comment