Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 5, 2019

Life Jim, But Not as We Know It?

Planetary Science Division director Dr Jim Green boasted the agency is close to "making some announcements" about finding life on Mars — but that we're not ready for it.
So, let me get this straight Jim, NASA is holding back information from us because "we" can't handle the truth?
So, I guess this is really just a recent change of NASA policy then, Jim?
Luckily for me then that I've always taken what NASA says with a pinch of salt and some H2O, Jim, because I knew you guys where full of s#!t anyway.
But I better start bracing myself for the news that we aren't alone in the big cold universe like Brad Pitt's Dad in 'Ad Astra' was telling us ... um ... probably should have typed SPOILER ALERT back there, like Jim should have.
Then again NASA are just as likely to continue with their
"NOTHING TO SEE HERE" policy, while they stick their hand out for tax dollars.
I'll be over the moon when NASA do finally tell us all the truth:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment