Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2019

A Better Human Origin Story?

Funny how a 'Skeptiko' podcast hit my iPad today called -
Bruce Fenton, A Better Human Origin Story
And a story about a meteorite that hit Australia 50 years ago also hit the national news media the same day in my part of the world -
When a space visitor came to country Victoria
Bruce mentions a book that caught my eye years ago and I wrote a post about in 2011 and I must say that there were parts of the book that resonated with me and parts that I thought were delusional -
Aboriginal Dreaming, Hidden Dimensions and UFO Links?
I must say that the out of Australia theory does resonate with me on a gut level though, (Austr)aliens aside.
My Observations of Time and Space in Port Macquarie
Campo del Cielo metorite in my hand
But I guess we all like a good story, right?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment