Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 4, 2019

JAKEr Hams IT Up in the Year of the Pig?

What a HAM sandwich?!
It makes me laugh to see how Jake sees the world and the connections he makes in a world where everything really is weirdly connected in more ways than we know.
I wonder if Jake realized that Tonya Harding shares November 12th as a birthday with Charles Manson?
Check out Jake's Instagram page for yourself, if you want to see what I mean about the way Jake sees things in the world.
And check out Jake's sync films at his You Tube channel
Anyway, I'm off to the cinema to see 'Joker' now.
Thanks for reminding me JAKEr:-)

UPDATE:
Having seen the 'Joker' movie now Jake I can say it is rather ironic how the fight in the train starts off by the arrowed guy in the picture above throwing french fries at a lady sitting opposite him and it's only the Joker's involuntary laughter that draws their attention to him while the lady escapes the carriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment