Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 10, 2019

A Journey of Self Inquiry from Travel, Plant Medicine & Letting Go?

Ronit provides the catering for our [Guy's] 
Let Go & Live In Flow Retreats.*
From her army days, trading gemstones from India to Brazil, plant-based medicines, singer-dancer, spent time in an army jail in Israel, spent time with a guru…. we [Guy and Ronit] cover so much.
A Journey of Self-Inquiry from Travel, Plant Medicine & Letting Go with Ronit Robbaz
*Note, while I have met Guy before and to me he seems like a genuine guy (pardon the pun) I know nothing about the retreats he is involved with and quite frankly retreats like that are not my cup of tea.
In fact I don't really like drinking tea to be honest.
But if metaphorical tea is your thing, drink up.

No comments:

Post a Comment