Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 9, 2020

A New Wild RosΓ©?

I read in my local newspaper that Kylie Minogue had brought out a rosΓ© wine, so I asked my local bottle-shop attendant if he stocked Kylie's new wine.
He said, "hang on and I'll check out the back" and then came back with a 5 litre box of the stuff.
SPINNING AROUND Kylie Minogue launches new £9 rose wine and it’s on sale in Tesco
But after reading the above newspaper article about how good the wine was, and that it came in a bottle, not a box, I had the feeling that the bottle-shop guy may have pulled a swifty on me;-)
Kylie Minogue Rose Wine
No more fancy wine for me anymore.
I'm gonna stick to my 5 litre box of cheap 'Coolabah' wine from now on, as it tastes much better to me:-)
Although, if Ruby Rose brings out a red wine I'll ask the bottle-shop attendant if there is any outback:-)
Kylie Minogue Took Home Nearly $1 Million for a Now Redundant Tourism Ad?
Ironically for me, the newspaper in which I saw Kylie coming to her front door to greet her Uber Eats driver was the May 30th, 2020 newspaper pictured above with the 'I SEE DEAD PEOPLE' headline.
That date just happens to be the date my Grandmother passed away on years ago, which just happens to be my parents wedding anniversary, too.
And now this year my mother's sister passes away on that date also, six days after my eldest brother dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment