Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 3, 2020

Robin Landsong- NDE Survivor and Healer?

Interesting talk Brian has with Robin Aisha Landsong in the latest 'Grief 2 Growth' podcast episode I thought.
I like Robin's art and shamanic approach, which sings to my soul in resonating ways.
The planet/human race is really in need of healing right now.
The Covid 19 2020 seating arrangement
for my brother's funeral yesterday 
The reflections of the future ghosts now
.living in
2020 on the outside looking in?
I like how Robin is the name of a bird, also:-)
Robin at Son's Grave Moves Mum to Tears
I wonder if Robin is on Twitter?-)
Nature is for the Birds: You Got the Fish and Chips?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment