Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 19, 2020

Symbolism of the Fool Tarot Card, Mythology, and the Higher Self - Wisdom of the Holy Fool?

I had a foolish chuckle to myself when I stumbled across this podcast episode that was uploaded on my birthday last year:-)
Cosmic Eye Podcast Episode 40 - Symbolism of the Fool Tarot Card, Mythology, and the Higher Self - Wisdom of the Holy Fool
Interestingly the latest 'Cosmic Eye' podcast episode is about the Magician card:-)
Cosmic Eye Podacst Episode 97 - The Magician Tarot Card, Symbolism and Sustainability - Ecology, Spirituality, Permaculture
When I had finished listening to the podcast about the Fool card, I  noticed my iPad battery was down to 21% charge:-)
Which reminds me that I haven't worn my "fool ring" for over six months now, as I took it off in the summer months when my finger started to swell up and hurt when wearing it.
I don't feel a like wearing any rings right now, so it will probably stay in my draw for the foreseeable future ... which is not very far, as far as I can see:-)
Maybe it's time for a more magical ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment