Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 29, 2020

Owls, iPads, Crows and Trippy Messages?

#0: The Fool's Journey?
Chapter 6: Owls and Synchronicity from 'The Messengers'
The Saturday night after I had written and posted my post about the Red and Blue books -
Sharpening Our Concepts of Synchronicity?
I tried reading from where I had left off reading 'The Messengers' (I have already read the last chapter of the book, like someone who likes to read the last part of a murder mystery, to know how it ends:-), which was a sub-chapter named 'My iPad', and after reading that part of the book my eyes grew too tied to keep reading the book, so I picked up my iPad and hit the Netflix icon to see what I had on 'My List' to watch.
I have about 70 shows on my list to watch and had no idea what to watch, so "I" decided to flick through the list blindly and stick my finger on something random, the catch being that I had to watch whatever my finger landed on, at least for as long as I could before falling asleep.
My finger landed on a movie called 'Have a Good Trip', so I thought this should put me to sleep pretty quick.
I hadn't even watched the trailer when I had added it to my list, so I didn't know much about it when I started watching it, but was WTFd awake when Sting appears with a copy of Jung's Red Book sitting right behind his red couch.
Then a guy named Ad-Rock (who was born on Halloween by the way) tells about seeing a white owl as a sign, while tripping in the desert on acid.
And while that owl stuff was kind of impressive to me, my "spirit animal" I see as a crow, so when this guy trips out to Vincent van Gogh's crow painting in the scenes from the movie below my jaw hit my iPad.
I also thought it was weird seeing Deepak Chopra book-ending the movie more or less.
The Problem with Safetyism and Eyeballs?
Owls, Ladders, Dimensions, Billie Eilish and Jung?
I think there were some messages in this movie with all of those owls and crows turning up, but the biggest WTF moment I found in this movie is for a future post, but here is a hint below.
Maybe I haven't given you enough dots to connect here, but it is a real WTF sync involving this movie and Marc Maron's life from May 2020 onward.

UPDATE: June 30th, 2020
Here's that post I promised above -
WTF: Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics?

UPDATE: June 29th, 2020
Is it a sign when the Owl Guy keeps popping up in your everyday life?-)
The Mystical Underground: Mike Clelland – Owls, Aliens, And Synchronicities

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Daz. Wht a sequence of synchros! Now: what do all these owls mean for you? Not to mention and rest of this trippy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you would probably have to watch the movie and click on all the links if it doesn't make any sense to you Trish.
    Otherwise I'd have to write you a short novel to explain it all.
    But in short owls = death/messenger.
    Marc Maron's partner Lynn (who directed his last two Netflix specials) dies the day after Fred Willard (who plays the "just hang on man"/messenger in the movie) did (May 15th/16th).
    And Ben Stiller's dad Jerry dies on the date (May 11th) the Netflix movie comes out on Netflix.
    See the screen shots in the post.
    That is the gist of the two combined posts Trish.
    Maybe my posts just flew over the top of your head, like an owl?-)

    ReplyDelete