Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 3, 2020

Synchromysticism in 2020 with Chris KnOWLes?

From Jake Kotze's Instagram
 feed early on in
2020
" ... applying dream logic to consensus reality, or applying the tools of dream analysis to consensus reality, looking at reality as it's understood commonly as a collective dream and breaking down and analyzing the symbology and the events in that context ..."
Chris Knowles
Interesting 'Cosmic Keys' podcast talk with Chris Knowles the writer of 'The Secret Sun' blog about his ideas on synchromysticism.
I only found out about this latest 'Cosmic Keys' podcast from reading about it on Chris' blog, as I haven't been following the 'Cosmic Keys' podcast lately.
But I also noticed the week before they interviewed Gordon White from 'Rune Soup', so there is another episode that looks worth a listen to me ... if that makes any sense:-)
Is that Mick Fleetwood?-)
Michael John Kells Fleetwood
The Mick Fleetwood Blues Band playing Bluesfest 2016
Easter Saturday at Bluesfest 2016

UPDATE:
The above 'Skeptiko' podcast episode dropped just after I had written the post up, so I thought I would throw it in here, too.
'He Will Live Up in the Sky' in the iCloud?

2 comments: