Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 12, 2020

Gordon Talking Evil Live with Alex?

I listened to the latest 'Rune Soup' podcast episode tonight, which involved Alex getting Gordon's ideas about "evil" for Alex's upcoming book on the subject of "Evil".
Good luck with that book I say Alex, or did the Devil make me say that?-)
Don't worry, I don't believe in such an entity anyway, and I was at Gordon's interesting Brisbane talk about the Devil, which Gordon mentions in that podcast -
Having a Devil of a Time on the 13th with Gordon?
Gordon White in Brisbane at the start of his Devil talk
Ironically, the latest ABC Radio 'Big Ideas' podcast hit my podcast playlist right after Gordon's did and it was about -
Sexual abuse by UN and non-UN peacekeepers
There are some real evil crimes and evil scum brought up in that talk.
Plus, I saw this story in yesterday's news about a "Satanist" child abuser -
SEX ABUSE AND SLAVERY
So, I guess the Universe is trying to make a point here, as far as timing goes.
I must say that I pretty much agree with Gordon's views in the Rune Soup podcast chat with Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment