Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 8, 2020

Better Than Yesterday Dr. Mark Cross?

I just listened to an interesting podcast featuring some free medical advice from Doctor Mark Cross, not that I need it right now, but others out there reading this post might, so I thought I would pass on the link to the podcast -
Better Than Yesterday Podcast #340: Dr Mark Cross
A Dumbo Feather and a Duck?
On a personal synchronistic note, when I was looking on DuckDuckGo for an image of Mark's book I noticed the image that was 424 x 648 (424 being my late father's taxi cab number) and clicked on that image to be directed to the Harper Collins page where I found out that Mark's book went on sale February 24th, which just happens to be my late brother's birthday, who I wrote about in my last post ... ironically -
Bluesfest 2020: The Festival That Never Took Place?
Is there a Doctor in the House, as I think I'm having one of my massive synch-attacks?-)
Luckily I just bought a heap of pencils after I needed to take one along to vote at a polling both earlier this year in March, and thinking I would need to stock up on them like toilet paper:-) -
"Queenslanders have been advised to “stay in your state, stay in your suburb” but by-elections and council elections will still go ahead."?!
I've had them sitting on my desk to my right for weeks, because I was going to write a post about a few artists that think small and make great art with such media. 
The closure of the Eiffel Tower to limit
 the spread of the virus
COVID-19
Salavat Fidai
Salavat Fidai's art in the book 'Think Small'
How eerie is it to look at Salavat Fidai's art from a 2020 perspective?
I'll have to get cracking on that 'Think Small' post and put a link to it here when I get it written.

No comments:

Post a Comment