Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 28, 2020

Bizarre Pre-match NRL Animal Omen Before Sharks Win Over the Sea Eagles?

“That Sea Eagle took off, dropping the fish,” Sterling said:-)
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks claim 40-22 victory over Manly Sea Eagles
Just goes to show that it doesn't take an owl to deliver a message ... or synchronicity on match day;-)
Time to bring back the cheer squad maybe?
GO THE SHARKIES!!!

UPDATE: June 29th, 2020
REDURMRUM
When I got up this morning to make myself a coffee and mark off another day on my kitchen calendar, I realized that the beach pictured for the month of June is Manly Beach in Sydney, the home of the Manly Warringha Sea Eagles Rugby League Club, so I guess the writing was on the wall all this time:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment