Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 6, 2020

Flow & Live?

I found the latest 'Guy Lawrence Podcast' episode an interesting discussion, about live streaming and rowing boats down streams merrily ... at least until the dream turns into a nightmare:-)
I think that maybe the life experience we are here for can be both nightmares and dreams all at once, and maybe there are lessons in both of those "dream experiences" for us to "learn" from?
'I don't think I've moved quicker in my life'?
Of course the best course in life is to set out with a positive outlook, but sometimes it's the tragedy of life that teaches us some hard, but valuable lessons.
Most shamans have had to overcome some terrible life situations to get where they got to help others on life's adventure.
But like Guy says in the podcast, more or less, that you have to take to the field of life like you are going to win ... and give it your best shot.
And I do like that logo for 'Live in Flow' Guy/s:-)
Opening Night at Zakay Glass Creations Gallery
Human/Animal Communication and Listening to My Own PiGS? (Part 2)
... and produced by STANLEY KUBRICK:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment