Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 18, 2020

"How Many Bob Cats Are There By the Way?" Lynn Shelton?

WTF with Marc Maron: Remembering Lynn Shelton
One of the most heartbreaking podcast episodes I have heard all year, and for quite sometime, was the WTF podcast episode where Marc Maron talks about the loss of his partner Lynn Shelton -
WTF with Marc Maron Podcast: Remembering Lynn Shelton 
1962 Chinese Zodiac - Water Tiger Year
In that WTF podcast Marc and Lynn pretty much kick off the podcast by talking about 'Bobcat' Goldthwait, and Lynn says to Marc, "How Many Bob Cats Are There By the Way?"
And in many of the podcasts after Lynn's passing Marc is often commenting about his sick cat 'Monkey' and how he was expecting the cat to be the more likely one to pass away in 2020.
I was only just thinking how many people I have heard saying that their pet cat passed away this year and how taken aback they were by it, no matter how old the cat was. 
Then I see on the BBC news site that Bob the street cat has also passed away in 2020 -
A Street Cat Named Bob: Stray who inspired series of books dies
The rats would be loving it this year with all the cats dying, I would imagine.
I guess it's lucky for me that I don't own a cat anymore, especially in 2020?
A Street Cat Named Bob/Tiger
I noticed that Marc is a Rabbit, as is Joey Pants.
WTF: Episode 1131 - Joe Pantoliano
'Sopranos' Star Joe Pantoliano Hit by Car, Suffers Injuries After Marveling at a Double Rainbow?

No comments:

Post a Comment