Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 25, 2020

One/One/One is the Loneliest Number: Hay Fever in Times of Covid 19?

Claude Hay
I saw there was a bit of traffic to an old post of mine from 2012 (you know the year a lot of people were tipping to be the end of the world?-) titled -
111
I wondered why all of a sudden that old post was getting a bit of traffic?
Was it the Pumpkin Pate recipe?
The Mid North song, which seems to go more with 2020 than 2012 anyway;-)
Or were the hits coming for Claude Hay's looping demo,
'How Can You Live With Yourself?'?
Well, I see Claude Hay is still at home playing with himself in 2020, and has a new song about staying home:-)
Warning explicit lyrics ... and stay the f#ck at home
Queensland's theme parks will begin to reopen
2020, it's just a ride?
What did Trump call Covid-19 at his packed out rally the other day?
Kung-Flu I believe?-)
Plus, I was making pumpkin soup for one for my dinner anyway, before reading that old 111 post:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment