Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 13, 2020

Dying to Know if Aliens are Real?

I'm a 100% believer in after-death/life survival, and not in the Christian heaven/hell BS (Belief System:-) kind of way, but when it comes to aliens rectal probing humans I'm on the fence ... or maybe that should be backside to the wall when it comes to these stories:-)
Just what is that image? My imagination?
I like Whitley and reading his "real life" encounters, but I really don't know what to make out of what he is claiming to be real.
Some of it resonates with me, but some of it doesn't.
Not that I have ever seen, or recall seeing an alien, or even a UFO in my lifetime.
But there does seem to be a metaphorical baby floating in Whitley's bathwater somewhere I feel though.
Future Communion with Whitley Strieber?
Anyway, I thought the interview he did with Leslie Kean in his latest Dreamland podcast (I only heard the free part, being one of those cheapskate listeners:-) was worth a listen -
Dreamland Podcast: NY Times Reporter Leslie Kean on the Latest UFO Disclosures
Christopher Walken as Whitley Strieber in Communion (1989)
Pollock/Strieber August 11th Premonition?

No comments:

Post a Comment