Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 11, 2020

I'm Not a Number Six?

From Jake Kotze's Instagram feed
Number Six (The Prisoner)
James Caan in Rollerball (1975)
I'm not a number, I'm a human being?
Ironically, with the black and orange colour theme in 'Rollerball', John Houseman the actor who played Mr. Bartholomew in the 1975 movie passed away in 1988 on Halloween.
I noticed while sitting here in my man-cave writing this post up that Nick Cave shares his birthday candles with John Houseman:-)
Cosmic Choreography?
Whoa!
I've never seen this bit of Jim Crow, or the 'Jangling Jack' video before.
Timing is everything I guess:-)
The Many Faces of COINcidence?
But I'm with Brooke when it comes to art from the past -

No comments:

Post a Comment