Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 30, 2020

The Next BIG Thing For Australia?

A Big Koala For Port Macquarie?
The view of a koala statue from my Port Macquarie motel  room in 2016
I saw a news story at the ABC news site recently about a big koala planned for Port Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia.
And I thought it was kind of ironic that the first time I ever saw a koala statue in Port Macquarie was at the ABC studio across from my motel room that I was staying in on my first trip of three trips to the town back in 2016, which I wrote about in this old post -
424s Again
I can't wait to see what this new "BIG" koala statue will look like, if I'm ever allowed to cross the Queensland/News South Wales state border again that is:-(
I haven't been back to the town since 2016, but I have fond memories of the koalas I spotted in my observations around and in Port Macquarie -
My Observations of Time and Space in Port Macquarie
Koalas are on track to become extinct in the wild in NSW by 2050

UPDATE: July 3rd, 2020
The 20/20 card?-)
I just saw my stats after writing my last post, and I noticed that there were 424 hits on my 'WTF: Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics?' post, which is right under this Port Macquarie post on the stats page for my blog.
Sign maybe?
Isn't 444 the angel number?-)
424s Again?
424?-)
I thought I'd watch the main NRL game on the TV tonight, not really caring which team would win, and I've got to say that it was nothing to write home about until I noticed the final scoreline;-)
On a Synchronicity Kick in Armidale
I think I might have paraphrenia too Jeff?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment