Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 10, 2020

Remote Viewing, Dreams and Hypnosis?

Interesting talk at the 'Grief 2 Growth' podcast about three subjects I find interesting, although I'm only remotely interested in "remote viewing" to be honest:-)
Grief 2 Growth Podcast: Michelle Freed- Remote Viewing and Hypnosis to Improve Your Life
Butterflies are Freed?-)
You'd have to listen to the podcast to get this one:-)
I don't know what he remotely sees in her:-)
I just wonder how reliable hypnosis is in bringing "real" memories to the surface when I see people like Barbra Lamb and Mary Rodwell using it on UFO "abductees" and "hybrid aliens"?
Barbara Lamb's Hypnotic Alien Experiences and Theories?
It's Dreams and hypnosis that I want to look into more to see what makes me (and you) tick.
Maybe remote viewing is the answer there?-)
"True" Self Through Hypnosis and Introspection with Laurie McDonald?
ROT PROGRAM 805: THE WORLD OF DREAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment