Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 23, 2020

Is the "Red" Just Inside of Your Head?

I like the questions that Anthony Peake likes to ponder over, even if I sometimes find myself disagreeing over his proposed answers, but then again I'm no expert when it comes to the answers of life/consciousness either.
I did find two points Anthony brought up on the (free part of the ...)
'Higher Journeys' podcast above very thought provoking.
One was his take on the colour red, and second the ringing in his ears.
I noticed that I have had a constant "ringing" in my hearing for years, which a lot of times I have just put down to hearing crickets chirping in the far distance.
But now I realize it's not crickets at all, it's "white noise", that is low enough to not really bug me, unless it's really quiet around me, then that's all I hear in "the silence" of my mind. 
Although I have heard Anthony mention the girl in the red dress and the colour red before -
Gloomy Sunday and the Power of Music?
Anthony Peake on Our Current Reality and Déjà vu?
Anthony Peake Consciousness Hour: Author Alan Green Talks About Synchronicity
It also struck me that the two colours used in the Chinese wall calendar hanging on my wall are red and green, two colours that colour-blind people apparently can't see like I can.
"Color blindness, also known as color vision deficiency, is the decreased ability to see color or differences in color." 
Which makes me wonder why the Chinese think the colour red is lucky and can scare off evil spirits?
The Unexplained Mysterious Universe of the Hidden Universe?
The Mystical Underground Podcast: The Magic In the Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment