Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 12, 2020

The Organizing Principle?

The Unseen:
Bert Janssen
and The Organizing Principl
e
I listened to 'The Unseen' podcast yesterday where Bert and Mike discuss the phenomena of synchronicity and the connecting principle of that phenomena ... or what I might call the Cosmic Choreographer -
Cosmic Choreography?
I like how Bert's 1st video starts off on
May 11th then the 2nd is May 8th:-)
Douglas Noel Adams
(11 March 1952 –
11 May 2001)
The book I'm reading now:-)
Synchronicity: June the 6th, Owls and Aliens?
I haven't read Bert's book, or seen any videos in the series past this point, but I'll add them to this post when I do see them in the future ... which I guess I already have, going by Bert's logic in the Unseen podcast, if that makes any sense:-)
I guess it's Hip to be Square in the Circle Of Life?-)
Sounds Like a Hidden Experience the "Owl Guy" Would Cherish Being a Part Of?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment