Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 11, 2020

There's a Crow Out There?

I forgot I had taken these pictures of a crow on my cell phone yesterday, until I was uploading some other photos to my computer which I had taken this morning.
What Window Are We Going To Go Through Today?
I don't often see a crow sitting outside the front window staring right at me, it's usually a kookaburra, or a butcher bird that sits on the lamppost and not a crow.
It didn't dawn on me at the time that I was working on a post featuring Nick Cave, who I tend to associate with m favourite totem animal -
Cosmic Choreography?
The Crow?
You Can Never Step on the Same Riverstage Twice... Especially After 10 O'Clock at Night;-)
Something to crow about maybe?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment