Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 15, 2020

Not Alone: If You Seek Amy?

Nobody is harder on me than me?
My inner critic: Nobody is harder on me than me
I actually like being alone, to tell the truth:-)
I was listening to one of the latest 'Better Than Yesterday' podcast episodes of Osher Ginsberg's where he mentioned a new podcast series hosted by Marc Fennell for Beyond Blue titled 'Not Alone'.
The World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?
Not Alone with Marc Fennell
I thought this was an interesting synchronicity, as my son had told me he was working on a project with Beyond Blue right now through his workplace.
Not only that, I had met Marc Fennell and bought his
'That Movie Book' down at the Byron Bay Writer's Festival weeks before I was retrenched from a job I had held for 24 and a bit years.
In fact it was only through seeing Marc give a talk about his book where he mentioned a movie ticket giveaway that I put in for and won that I would get to go to a Q&A screening of the movie 'Mental' on the night of my last day at work -
Does Synchromysticism Sound 'Mental' to You?
The funny thing looking back in hindsight was I had won a double pass to the screening and I thought my wife at the time would come along with me, but she told me that she wasn't feeling up to it, so I went ALONE:-)
Chris Mackey, Matchboxes and Matching Coincidence with Artistic Matches?
Not Alone Podcast
Now here is where it gets all WTF, because when I did a net search for the "Not Alone" podcast hosted by Marc I got another
"Not Alone" podcast about dark myths.
And apart from a whole lot of recent podcast episodes about
Aleister Crowley, I found two podcast episodes about
Whitley Strieber.
A Gift of Wings, Too?
I was thinking about writing a post up about the "Not Alone" podcasts coincidences before I went to bed tonight, but decided that if the "Universe" wants me to write it up, then it would have to give me a sign.
I woke up just after 1am (I AM?-) because I couldn't sleep from eating too much peppery pasta before bedtime, so I went and got a drink to settle my stomach and then checked my blog stats for some reason, and I saw the recent blog-posts visitors had been reading.
I saw the August 11th post about Jackson Pollock and
Whitley Strieber's wife Anne passing away on the 11th of August, which of course was the date Robin Williams took his own life, and the date that happens to be Byron Bay resident
Chris Hemsworth's birthday, which reminded me of Jake Kotze's sync film RaINBOw dedicated to Robin Williams and featuring Chris Hemsworth, and the Britney Spears song about Amy.
So I thought I should write it up then.
Back, After the Break ... LIVE?
Outside the Brisbane Powerhouse when going to see Osher Ginsberg
Magda Szubanski, Rainbows, The 2016 Byron Bay Writer's Festival, Jung and Synchronicity

No comments:

Post a Comment