Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 21, 2020

Shamanism and Dreamland?

The TRUTH is out there?
Dreamland Podcast: During a Time of Upheaval and Fear, a Renowned Master of Shamanism Shares His Wisdom
I listened to the above (FREE part of the) Dreamland podcast over the weekend, but I haven't read 'The Re-Enchantment', or many other books by Hank, although I am kind of familiar with his past work, which I have written a few old posts about, such as -
On the Path?
I have read 'Awakening to the Spirit World' many moons ago and liked it, but that was a co-written book Hank wrote with
Sandra Ingerman, whose shamanic work I've been more into than Hank's over the years -
Tools of the Visionary: Gratitude
The Three "Only" Things?
Admission to the Shamanic World?
Is that the Wetiko?-)
Maybe Whitley should have an interview with "The Grey's" on his Dreamland program?-)
Gratitude Walks

No comments:

Post a Comment