Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 10, 2019

I Can See Clearly Now That Wayne Has Gone?

Wayne Dyer would have turned 79 today if he was still in his physical body, but he passed away in 2015 from a heart attack on the anniversary of the day he visited his father's grave  -
The Sky is the Limit My Eye?
I just finished reading Wayne's memoir 'I Can See Clearly Now' this week and I remembered reading how Wayne was so angry with his father walking out on his family and how when Wayne found out where his father's gave was he drove down to visit his grave with the intention of taking a piss on the grave, but ended up changing his mind and forgiving his father at the grave-site.
I also remember thinking after I had looked up the day Wayne passed away on Wikipedia and seeing it was August 29th and how important visiting his dad's grave on August 30th was that it was just one day off the anniversary of his dad's grave visit that Wayne died, but then I saw a talk on You Tube where his daughter Saje mentioned Wayne passing away on August 30th and remarking that it was the same day as the anniversary of the day Wayne made peace with his father at the grave-site.
Looks like you can't trust Wikipedia for the facts after-all:-P
Then I watched a memorial show to Wayne this week and it was said that he passed away on August 30 and how important that day was to Wayne, which made me wonder if it was really all that coincidental or if Wayne worked himself up so much on the day that it triggered the fatal heart-attack?
I guess only Wayne will know the answer to that question for sure.
Saying you forgive is one thing, actually forgiving is another I find in life ... but I'm not the forgiving kind when people have wronged me.
I was also surprised to find out in that memorial for Wayne that the last recorded video lecture of Wayne's was in Melbourne, Australia and that he talked about writing in his book 'I Can See Clearly Now' the importance of the visit to his father's grave was.
He seemed very emotional in that clip, I can only imagine how he felt the day he passed away.
Wayne's last video filmed in Australia 
I saw Wayne speak in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia when I won two tickets worth $380 each from a local paper.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast- Interview with Deepak Chopra
It was good to see and hear Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra and
Louise Hay speak on the day and I was even entertained by the angel lady Doreen Virtue with her talk about something I wasn't really into back then, even though I did have angel like encounters in my past before this talk of Doreen's.
Whatever Happened to Doreen Virtue?
My encounters were more like a guardian angel type of encounter rather than Doreen's Biblical  and to me more fictitious type of angel I would hear about in religious instruction class at school as a kid.
It seems like even today that Doreen has doubts as to just what those "angels" she was talking about back then were.
The Problem with Safetyism and Eyeballs?
I was surprised when I read in chapter 43 of 'I Can See Clearly Now' Wayne had written about conceiving his youngest daughter Saje at the Hilton Hotel in my hometown of Brisbane.
Because as luck would have it I also won a competition to stay overnight at the Brisbane Hilton including a free breakfast before checkout in the same newspaper I had won the tickets to see Wayne in.
I played tourist in my own hometown with my then wife, but we had already conceived our children by then, I think.
Ironically she turns the big 50 tomorrow, not that I'll be wishing her a happy birthday though.
This Sunday in Australia is also Mother's Day just to keep the irony coming.
Tomorrow is also the anniversary of the passing of
Douglas Noel Adams who wrote many a profound word while he was alive.
Wayne also wrote about moving to Maui in Hawaii after his divorce, because it was too painful living so close to his ex-wife and her new man.
Maui was where Wayne passed away and ironically I just listened to the new 'The Unexplained' podcast show that popped up on my subscribed podcast list on my iPad where the topic was the ghosts of Hawaii.
Maui was mentioned quite a lot in this podcast, too -
The Unexplained Podcast: Edition 394 - Allison Jornlin
Allison is a guest presenter often on the 'See You on the Other Side' podcast -
Beltane: As Above, So Below and See You on the Other Side?
I haven't read the above book of Wayne's, nor do I intend to, but I'm glad I read Wayne's memoir 'I Can See Clearly Now' and I highly recommend it as a good read.
The Windmills of My Mind
I also listened to the latest 'Occulture' podcast today which was about the movie 'The Man Who Killed Don Quixte'.
Timing is everything when it comes to life ... even in the life that you never would have chosen to rationally live.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast- Dealing With Divorce
Happy birthday Wayne wherever you now are.
Oh, and maybe I should mention that this weekend in Brisbane is "Magic Round' where every NRL team plays their football match at Brisbane's Black Hole Suncorp Stadium;-)
 Black Hole Suncorp Stadium?-)
I couldn't help thinking that sun on the stadium looked more like a black hole than a sun, but at least my team the Sharks came out winners against the Gold Coast Titans:-)
Suncorp Stadium Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The face of the Sharks' captain, Paul Gallen
Titans fans were SPEUing when our captain scored the winning try;-)
Paul Gallen after the game: O Captain! my Captain!
What a way to farewell Suncorp Stadium
Last game for captain Gallen at Black Hole Suncorp stadium, but unlike Walt Whitman's poem, my captain is far from dead as far as this season goes.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast- O Captain, My Captain
Final score Cronulla Sharks 26, Gold Coast Titans 18:-)
GO THE SHARKIES!!!
And Walt Whitman who wrote 'O Captain! my Captain!' died on Richard Dawkins' birthday of March 26th, even though Richard wasn't born yet -
Synchromysticism and Synonymy?

1 comment:

  1. My first husband had all the Dywer books on tape and adored him. I didn't even know Dwyer died or how! Glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete