Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 19, 2019

A Child's Treasury of the Tarot Was Trumped in 2017?

Page #330?
Page #333, half the number of the beast?-)
I took my old 'Sync Book' off the shelf to look at the tarot cards in Jason Barrera's chapter after listening to Jason on the
'42 Minutes' podcast way back in 2012 titled -
42 Minutes podcast: Eleleth in the Green Room
Donald Trump Tarot Card
And I thought how ironic it was that Jason's 'Sync Book' tarot deck would be well and truly TRUMPED in 2017:-)
Room 2017?-)
Life is an infinite jest it seems when Trumps really are in the White House today;-)
I also found this talk below from the '42 Minutes' archives which I only heard after Jason's talk in the Green Room (237?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment